Enjoy a gift box containing 4 different tea blends derived from herbs and grains grown in the pristine valleys of Bhutan.
Each variety is made with Seabuckthorn leaves as a base and is mixed with other ingredients such as nettle or lavender. Each bag offers a unique taste and excellent healing properties.
A wonderful gift of premium teas delivering the goodness of Bhutan.
Minty Highland Mix Tea
- Sea Buckthorn Leaves, Mint Leaves, and Buckwheat Leaves. 7 Tea Bags
- The nutty, earthy taste of buckwheat is infused with mint leaves, and packed with sea buckthorn leaves for maximum benefits.
Wild Tea Infusion
- Sea Buckthorn Leaves, Rhododendron Leaves, and Basil Leaves. 7 Tea Bags
- This delicate infusion of ancient herbs is used in traditional medicine.
Sea Buckthorn Cereal Roast
- Sea Buckthorn Leaves, Roasted Red Rice, and Corn Kernel. 7 Tea Bags
- Roasted aromatic flavour.
Herbal Burst Tea
- Sea Buckthorn Leaves, Nettle, and Lavender Leaves. 7 Tea Bags
- High antioxidant levels.
Bring water to be short of a boiling point (about 90° C). If you don’t want your tea to be on the bitter side, don’t let it steep for too long. Herbal tea benefits from brewing in boiled water that’s been left to cool a little. This helps to coax out the flavours if you prefer your tea to have a bite, steep for longer than 2 minutes.
About the producer:
Bhutan Organics is a social enterprise by friends who have come together to give a taste of happiness through a line of natural foods from ingredients – grown both in the wild and by our farmers- working in close collaboration with local communities.
There are no reviews yet.