We are Hiring
We are looking to hire a website manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engines Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). The website manager is expected to have attention to details, creative thinking and a strong technical background. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position is decisive in driving our business’ growth and success.
Website manager responsibilities:
- Manage and upgrade the organisation’s website to improve user experience
- Manage offsite and onsite SEO projects and report on performance
- Test website across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Optimise loading speeds and capacity
- Monitor and analyse site performance
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Identify and respond to all security breach
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
We are looking for a young and dynamic candidate with a 2 to 5 years’ experience in the field. Beginner will be accepted if they show strong knowledge, capabilities to learn and creative thinking. All candidates must:
- be experienced using WordPress
- know white hat search engine optimisation techniques, and stay on top of always evolving environment
- be familiar with user experience
- be fluent in software PHP, HTML
- support marketing initiatives such as digital advertising including banner and text ads.
- have good analytical skills.
Send your Resume and Cover Letter to Sangay@tasteofbhutan.com